Well, when you get tagged that means your "it". As if I didn't know this was coming (thanks Karen) here it goes...
8 Shows I love to watch on T.V.
1.) The Office
2.) 90210 (I know I'm a loser)
3.) American Idol
4.) House Hunters
5.) Devine Design
6.) Who's Line is it Anyway
7.) ???
8.) ???
8 Things that happened yesterday
1.) Woke up and went to Starbuck's with my Mom and Brother and the kids (yes, I did say my Mom and Brother) They surpised me and showed up Friday night and left this morning.
2.) Went to the Mall
3.) Helped Chris spread seed and straw in the backyard
4.) Visited with my Dad
5.) Went out to Dinner with my Mom, Brother Chris and Kids
6.) Visited with Ada and Erik
7.) straightened up the house
8.) stayed up until 1:30am watching the Rays game
8 Things on my wish list
1.) A trip to Ireland/Italy
2.) To learn to play the guitar
3.) To take Photography classes at some point in my life
4.) A really nice digital camera (for my Photography classes) and life in general
5.) To "really" not care what other people think
6.) For my kids to grow up and not think I'm a total idiot
7.) For my Dad to get better
8.) For the grass seed that we layed to actually grow grass:)
8 Things I am looking forward to
1.) Not living paycheck to paycheck
2.) Chris's Retirement
3.) Christmas with Family and Friends in FL
4.) Income Tax refund so I can finish decorating
5.) My kids excepting Jesus as Lord and Savior (we are partly there)
6.) Heaven
7.) My next Scrapbook Weekend
8.) This "tag" thing being finished!
8 Favorite places to eat
1.) Outback Steakhouse
2.) TGI Friday's
3.) Mimi's Cafe
4.) Anyplace we go on New Year's Eve
5.) Starbuck's
6.) Chick-fil-a
7.) My own house
8.) Other peoples houses when I don't have to cook
OK, so that' is that. Heather and Dinah.... you all are "IT":) Get to typin'
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Meagen--
I MISS YOU!!!! =[
You (and Lori and Marie and Dinah and...everyone from FL) have been on my mind so much lately. My friend Regina is obsessed with the quote "live, laugh and love" and so she and her daughter felt I needed a quote obsession so they've started me on "faith, family, friends". Now I have this in my home and am looking for anything that has that to add to my collection. But while we were searching through a store we found only faith and family. We jokingly kept saying we had no friends and started talking about friends and ever since I've had such a sad feeling inside. I miss my friend! I tried to find a number for you Saturday so I could call, but couldn't find a listing. I was driving out in the county killing some time before a photo session and I could not stop thinking about you! Do you know how hard it is to get information to look for a listing in a town you only know the intials too?! The operator laughed at me as I tried to say the name! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and miss you and am so happy for you! I love you---
AAAH! that was so nice of Beth! It brought a little tear to my eye! Just goes to show time and distance cannot change the heart when there is true love involved...I love you too!
Post a Comment