Well, the scrapbook weekend has again come and gone. There is always so much anticipation leading up to it and then before you know it, it's over. I would have to say, for me, I think this was the most relaxing weekend (away from home) that I have had for a very long time. I wasn't sick this time, wasn't plagued with headaches, backaches, etc... I didn't get all that much scrapping done but what I got instead was my friends and hugs from my Mommy (which I have to say I really miss.) Andie, Adam's Mom (along with help) makes such a great hostess for all of us. I felt like I was away at a Bed and Breakfast. So thank you Andie and Margaret and Karen for all you did and will continue to do, I had a great time. Fer Rearl! Seriously!
I had to put this shot in. I was so happy to meet the first dog who ever stole my heart, Purple:)
Seriously, is this not the most perfect box of doughnuts you have ever seen?
Karen, Andie, Margaret, and Joanna (sp?)
My girls and Moi!!!
After Tallahassee, I went and stayed with my Mom for a night and went to lunch with her and my brother. We went to Red Lobster and talked. It was nice, no rushing or distractions. Then I headed off to the airport on Monday with my Mom and Mike and chatted with them for a bit. My flight was delayed an hour so I didn't get home to NC until midnight (which was a bummer) but it was a good flight and that is all I can ask for. Now, I'm back home and into the grind. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I have going on right now but it's all good!
Me and my Brophus!
Hams!




3 comments:
OH, i HAVE A COMMENT...BUT i WILL KEEP IT TO MYSELF:0) lOVE YOU!
"He's the Lily of the valley, the Bright and Shining Star..... :)
I am so glad ya'll let us join you in some R and R AND scrapbooking. It is so much fun to sit around and listen to the chats about kids, schools,...all that "stuff" my friends and I use to go on about...In one of your blogs you asked what you talk about when the kids grow up....I actually remember the day we realized we had been discussing our ailments and procedures...Thankfully God has given most of us GRANDCHILDREN :)
Randy's comment: "Is that a weed? Is that what she got - a weed?" Anywho, no comment!
luv ya - mean it! me :)
Post a Comment