Well... not much! We are living life and doing the day to day things that make each day what it is. I'm tired at the end of each day and look forward to a quiet house, time with Chris and a good book. The girls are tracked-out right now and while it's nice to sleep in, it's also go time for Dr.'s appt's and Dentist appt's and all of those things that you put off. So our days have been busy with "stuff" but it's the "stuff" of life and I'm thankful for all the "stuff" that I have. I was able to go see Chris today for lunch with the kids and we went to a park and ate. The weather was so nice and the kids had fun running around
and I got to see my husband during the day, which is always a plus:) It's the little things that make my life complete. So here is a run-down of the "little things" that make our lives complete each day.
My Hydrangea's! My entire life I have loved these flowers but could never grow them in FL. And now I have the most beautiful blooms, each day I look outside of my dining room and smile.
Taylor's beautiful Artwork. This is called "In My Mind" and she did this for a competition at school called "Reflections" and came in 4th place. It's beautiful and I'm so proud of her.
This is Kelly and her friend Yessenia on a field trip they went on to Wilmington Beach. Chris was able to go with her and tour on the U.S.S. Carolina and see how marine life on the coast works.

Oh can he get any cuter? Anthony cheesing it up at a birthday party we went to at Build-A-Bear this past Saturday.

Taylor practicing for "Powder Puff Football." How cool is that? Chris is helping coach the girls for the big game day on Nov. 6th at school. She signed up and is one of the captains. Football is one of the things that Chris and Taylor share a love for. I think it's a way for her to feel close to him because she knows he loves it. She is pretty good too.
So that's pretty much our life up to date. We are getting ready for Halloween. We are having the neighborhood families that we know over for pizza before we trick-or-treat. It's a way of carrying on my Mom's love of the Holiday. Each day brings something new and thankfully each day God gives us another chance to redeem ourselves. I'm growing, changing, rebelling, toughening up my skin, crawling back to God, and getting up each day to face what He has for us. Because I'm good enough, strong enough and doggonit people like me (Stuart Smalley-Saturday Night Live).
2 comments:
Doggone it, you are RIGHT!! Tell Taylor, great form on that pass. Your hydrangea's are gorgeous...remember when they die back in the winter, you can cut them back as far as you want. They come back from the roots, and bloom on new growth. Enjoy your beaustiful fall!
Well, some people like you:0) At least I do!
Post a Comment