Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookies, Cookies Everywhere:)

Putting Kisses on peanut butter cookies!

So... we decided to bake some cookies this year!!! Each year in FL our Friends Jen and Anita would always bake us cookies. I miss having them and since they are in FL and we are in NC I had to do something about it. I love to bake but I don't know how you all (Jen and Anita) do this every year? My feet are killing me and I feel like I'm on a total sugar high:) The girls had a great time though and the Neiken's helped too. I'm hoping to share some with neighbors also, in the spirit of giving as Jen and Anita always did with us.

I have been so busy this month doing what it is we do this time of year that my blog is lacking. After the first of the year things will slow down (AMEN) and I'll get back into the groove. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful NYE (I know I will). God bless all of you!

Ada and her pretty Cookie:)

My CRAZY Nephew Daniel!

Anthony and his creation.

3 comments:

Kasjaniuk said...

See, now I need to add cookie making to my Christmas tradition list. I'm just afraid they wouldn't make it to my neighbor's house.

Grandma Andie said...

YUM! YUM!

Unknown said...

Setting aside a day to make cookies is something we look forward to every year. I am so glad you like it so much that decided to do it with the North Carolina gang. I admit, I do get a little gerked out with all the sweets by the end of the day, cause you know... a girls gotta sample her creations :-). It was great seeing you guys. Steve is still talking about how impressed her was with Taylor's determination on the football field. Hope you had a safe drive home. You are probably recouping today. We love you. Jen, Steve and Alyssa