
Our Thanksgiving got a bit changed around this year but it all worked out to the good. The Jergers were suppose to come up and celebrate Thanksgiving with us but instead my Dad's sister, my Aunt Maureen and Uncle Bill from FL came up. The reason for the change was due to my Dad. For those of you who don't know, my Dad has Liver Cancer and is currently taking Chemo to try a battle the disease. He is doing remarkably well and I'm thankful for every moment that we have together.

My little Chefs!
Thanksgiving dinner was delicious. I think possibly the best turkey I have ever had. My Uncle Bill did a great job. Everything was so good. There was only 8 of us and I'm used to about 20 at my Mom's house. Things in our lives have really changed a lot but sometimes change is good.
This year I most thankful for time. Time is what allows us to be together.
4 comments:
It is nice to have a table full of family.
I love your chefs....I know they were so excited to help. Love to your father..ya'll are in our prayers.
Praying for time...and peace.
Make every day special!
Post a Comment