The Jergers stopped in for a night on their way up to Washington. Anthony and Flip played so well together. Anthony had a FIT when they left, and I mean a FIT. All he talked about the next day was "Flip this" and "Flip that". I couldn't do anything as well as Flip for the next week.
Taylor and Rusty battled it out over Ellie's honor. Funny to watch them together as they get older. Taylor used to hold Rusty in her lap and cradle him in her arms and now they are at war with each other. We don't see Ellie everyday. So, when she turned to Taylor and said "baby, my baby" which Rusty had taken from her, with her big blue eyes... Taylor took it upon herself to stand up for Ellie and defend her. It was quite amusing.
Kelly and Ruthie stayed up in the girls room the whole time (doing who knows what?) It was a great visit. All too short for me. Anthony and I met them at Starbuck's the next morning before they left. As soon as they left, I felt that pang of sadness. I always seem to do good when I come to FL and then leave but when people come here and then leave it always makes me so sad. I really enjoyed seeing them. Thanks guys for coming even though it was brief... it makes all the difference in the world to me:)



2 comments:
You are so very welcome...Love the pictures, please email them to me...especially the one of the boys...hilarious. Also, love the song!
I've been away from blog world for a bit myself.
Turn that frown upside down!!! Go outside and build a snowman ... can't do that in FL.
Post a Comment