Friday, January 9, 2009
Move over Starbuck's!
OK, not really but it's fun to play:) My Step-Dad Mike bought me an Espresso Machine for Christmas and I've had loads of fun "playing" so far. My first attempt was a latte but I didn't have Espresso beans to grind so I ground coffee beans just to do a trial run. Then I went out to buy Espresso pods from Starbuck's and made my first Cappuccino yesterday. It was a little strong but it's a work in progress. Today I tried again, tweaked things a bit and it was very good. Next I have to buy some accessories like cups and a frothing pitcher and then I'll move on to Mocha's etc... Isn't Christmas great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You're speaking my language now! LOVE me some coffee! Chris was so sweet he brought me a vanilla latte to work this morning. We don't have a starbuck's in Franklin (dang it) but we have a little coffee shop called Sassy Lassie. They make a mean latte! Keep practicing and WHEN we come see you and the Niekens you can show off for me! =]
Can't wait for you to come back to Monticello...we have a Starducks, now!! Please note the spelling, it IS correct...it is a StarDucks..Coffee is just ok..bring your maker:)
Yummy ... I need one of those right now!
Post a Comment