Had to write a post... it's 12:22am and I just got home from a Celine Dion concert! It was awesome!!! Ada (my sister in-law) was able to score two tickets "free" from work and she invited me:) Thanks Ada! It was a great girls night out and the concert was fantastic. That woman has the most amazing voice, holy cow! There was no difference between her voice live and on her records. Have you ever been to a concert and it sounds so bad you wonder what you ever liked about that person or band? Well, after seeing her live, I like her even more. Sadly I did not bring my camera because I didn't think it was allowed so I have no photos:( Apparently we were allowed to bring small hand held cameras though because tons of people had them. So, I have my ticket for my scrapbook and that will have to do.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Lucky Us!
Had to write a post... it's 12:22am and I just got home from a Celine Dion concert! It was awesome!!! Ada (my sister in-law) was able to score two tickets "free" from work and she invited me:) Thanks Ada! It was a great girls night out and the concert was fantastic. That woman has the most amazing voice, holy cow! There was no difference between her voice live and on her records. Have you ever been to a concert and it sounds so bad you wonder what you ever liked about that person or band? Well, after seeing her live, I like her even more. Sadly I did not bring my camera because I didn't think it was allowed so I have no photos:( Apparently we were allowed to bring small hand held cameras though because tons of people had them. So, I have my ticket for my scrapbook and that will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Greg and I saw Celine in Las Vegas (courtesy of some wonderful relatives). The concert was fantastic, and yes, she is even better in person!
How fun. I love when you get a little something that is so much more than expected.
Yes...We agree with you,too.. Celine is the very BEST!! You not only leave that concert believing she is one of the most talented singers in history, you leave completely exhausted watching all that energy!!
Post a Comment