I realized the other day that I haven't take any pictures in a while so I got my camera out and snapped a few shots of my Dad and Anthony. Anthony loves his Popi! He always gets such a big smile on his face when my Dad comes by. There is just something about a grandson I guess? Anthony has formed a love for The Beatles too. We still sing at night, although lately it's been "Amazing Grace" but we somehow always get back to a Beatles tune. My Dad bought him the CD with Yellow Submarine on it so that has become a new favorite at bedtime too.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love Yellow Submarine! One of my favorites. I just realized how few pictures I have taken lately too. I try to leave my camera out so I will pick it up during the day and shot a few here and there.
Pictures you will treasure in the future...you can't take too many!
Grandsons and Grandpas...sweet!
Post a Comment