Friday, March 27, 2009

Perks!

Ada and Erik moving up here hasn't just been great for moral support but it has also come with some perks! A couple months ago I got to see Celine Dion because Ada got some tickets from work and last night Ada treated me to a David Cook concert (and Subway)... Thanks Ada it was a blast. I love you man!

As most of you know I'm not only a procrastinator but I'm also lazy. There are many things that I would love to do but I don't because well, I just don't. Ada on the other hand, being married to Erik has learned to "Just Do It" and I'm glad she is that way. I was a bit skeptical of going to see the concert because we didn't have seats together and it was at a college (Campbell University). But, it turned out to be really cool. It was a small venue so we had no problem seeing and it was very low key. A guy named Ryan Star opened up for David Cook and he was pretty good too. He has a song on the P.S. I Love You soundtrack. I didn't bring my camera (again), -note to self: Stop doing that- no one even checked for cameras, some people there had "Mac-Daddy" cameras lenses and all. You know me, I was kicking myself the whole night because I could have brought at least my digital. Oh well, I have the memory and that is what counts.

Rock On!!!

2 comments:

neikensnest said...

That's an awesome picture of Cook!
He's a hotty!

Lori said...

Good times...I absolutely LOVE your new weekly challenge!