Monday, March 9, 2009

Into each life...

A little rain must fall:) I'm typing this post using only 4 fingers on my right hand because today I sliced my thumb open on my food processor blade... YUCK. It happened so fast! I happened to be listening to this song (Praise you in this Storm) when such incident occured. Try typing without using your thumb for the space bar... yeah, not fun. Chris had to leave work, to pick up the kids. I thank God for my neighbor Karen down the street (who is also a stay at home Mom of 2.) She was here in 2 minutes, drove Anthony and I to the Urgent Care Walk-In clinic and sat with me and calmed me down. She waited with me until Chris came. I waited for 2 hours at that stinking clinic and thankfully talked the Dr. out of giving me stitches. We'll see how that pans out? Then Karen and her husband Jason brought us pizza for dinner so that I didn't have to deal with that. I do praise God for them:) Now I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

4 comments:

Grandma Andie said...

Awwwww...These times need our Mamas' kisses...

Lori said...

Yowzers! That is N-A-S-T-Y! Hope you are not in any pain!

neikensnest said...

So Sorry for Titi Meagen!!
We hope you feel better today. We will have to get some chocolate on Wednesday night!

Heather said...

Get well soon.