Friday, April 24, 2009

Daniel is 13!

Swag- apperance, style, or the way he or she presents them selves.

Our youngest nephew Daniel just turned 13 on April 21st. Just too hard to believe. Also hard to believe is the fact that he will be in high school in a little over a year and a half and Taylor will soon follow. I can still remember holding Daniel about 10 min's after he was born. He was, at that time, the newest little one I ever held. I don't even think he'd been cleaned up yet. I remember looking at Ada and then at Chris (who would not even come close to holding him) and thinking we should probably get the heck out of there and give Ada and Erik (and Daniel) time to bond. He was so sweet and he still is. He always makes us laugh and I love him oh so much.

4 comments:

Grandma Andie said...

Happy Birthday to one cool dude!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday. AND BTW, Thanks for the card and gift certificate!!!! See you soon!

neikensnest said...

Erik and I were just talking about how many people we had in that room!

Kasjaniuk said...

That song cracks me up!