"I count myself in nothing else so happy, as in a soul rememb'ring my good friends"
-William Shakespeare
-William Shakespeare
Wow, time goes fast! Chris and I and the kids took a trip to FL the 1st week in May and things have been crazy ever since. Not crazy bad, just moving right along. Blogging has been the last thing on my mind, but I guess we all go through our phases right?

I had one of the most relaxing weekends ever when I came down. This time around Dinah rented a condo on Madeira Beach, 2 bed, 2 bath, 5th floor. Awesome! Not that there is anything wrong with scrapbooking but, there was no way I was going to sit in that condo and scrapbook when the weather was as nice as it was. So, I scrapped two pages and the rest of the time we ate, had some cocktails, laid on the beach, went out one night and had some fun, ate, had some cocktails, laid on the beach, watched movies, ate, had some cocktails and there was some other activities too. However, some things are best left tucked away... yeah... TOMCAT!
Moving away from everyone has made me realize how vital and important friends are. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them. I love each one individually and my life and my person would be lacking without them. We've had good times and some bad too but we've made it through. I thank God for them as often as I can and look forward to many, many more adventures. Although with Dinah now moving to Alabama we may have a few more hurdles to get through.
Cartwheels in the sand @ 3am
Pride and Prejudice "you have bewitched me body and soul" heavy sigh...
Sweet Home Alabama-Live on stage
"I need some lipstick"
TOMCAT
Aces & Eights
Strawberry Daiquiri's
Krispy Kremes-Did we get enough?
Sushi
Bananas for breakfast
Air Hockey and darts
"Who has the keys?... no seriously, who has the keys?"
"With a Rebel yell, she cried more, more, more"- You Go Marie!
Starbuck's
Sunsets
Love you guys XXXOOO




4 comments:
You will always be there for each other, no matter the distance between you. I just attended a retirement party with my bff's (Is that how you abbreviate best friends forever??)We met as beginning teachers...raised our kids together...partied together..and cried together! And by the way...there are never enough Krispy Kremes!!
I love you, girl...you know I do!!!! I will get my blog caught up one of these days!!! Man, I'm HOT!
WOOHOO, look at you hot momas!! I know you guys had a blast, I wanna see more pics! =]
miss ya'll sooooo much! i need these pics - see if you can e-mail them to me - dbmckinley1969@gmail.com
Post a Comment