Monday, September 28, 2009

My very own Task Master!

I'm going to take a few minutes to 'brag' on my husband. He is without a doubt the coolest person I know. I have not come across a task in 19 years that he has not been able to accomplish. He has a way of just figuring things out and it amazes me. He doesn't give up, he'll research, configure, analyze, whatever it takes to get it done. I think it must be a boy thing, Anthony seems to have that same quality. OK, enough of that. I really just want to show off the bed he made Anthony. It is awesome!!! It took quite some time to finish but day by day he worked out in the garage piecing this thing together. Crazy thing was that he had to build it knowing he had to be able to take it apart to get it upstairs. I think he did an amazing job and Anthony loves it. It's functional too, 6 drawers under the bed and it has electricity... look out Pottery Barn:) Put in a few more pic's of Anthony's Pirate room... now that we are finally done.

1 comment:

Lori said...

very nice...way to go Chris!