skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm so excited and the anxiety is kicking in! I'm going home or what used to be home:) 3 days is a very short time when you want to see everyone that you love, but we will do what we can. In the last year (since our move) I've been on "a roller coaster of emotion" (Anchor Man-for you movie watchers). Between Chris's Father passing away, moving to a new state, Chris starting a new job, going to a new church and leaving our family and friends I'd have to say I'm doing pretty darn good. But every now again things hit you out of nowhere and this trip couldn't have come at a better time. I miss my Mom like crazy and can't wait for her arms to be around me like they were when I was a child. There is something about a Mother's Love isn't there? I think I've grown more in this last year than I have in the last 10yrs. I've learned a lot about myself, my husband, and my friends. I think who I thought I was is not who I am (in a good way). I'm ready for change! Since I'll be in FL I won't be posting until after Memorial Day, until we chat again!
5 comments:
LOVE the song choice!! :) Have a good Memorial Day weekend with family and friends.
I do check regularly!!!! I don't need no stinkin' reminda! Can't wait to see you, drive safe!
MOTLEY CRUE ROCKS DUDE! Did you see David Cook rock it out w/ZZ Top last night? Wish I could see you this weekend - keep rockin! luv, dinah :)
TAG, you're it!
See my blog for details
hey you are you here in fl now or are you already back home?
Post a Comment