Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll...

Getting back into Fl. brings back all sorts of emotions. Part of me feels like home, the other part of me is glad to be out of it. Going over the Howard Frankland is what always gets me. Any trip we ever went on would start by leaving that bridge, and I would know that what was on the other side was...adventure. Now, when I come into town I go over the bridge from the other direction and it's a weird feeling. Recently we went to Fl. for a very "brief" visit. One of those non-stop weekends with a million stops to make. Chris went camping with friends and I took the kids around to visit as many of "My Peeps" as I could. Below is a little photo gallery of our stops. Our first stop was to visit a dear friend of ours who was recently shot (in the line of duty). It was amazing to put my arms around him, it's a miracle he's still here...Praise God!

This is Hannah, my old neighbors Jim and Becky's new daughter. I couldn't resist meeting this little beauty.

We spent Friday with Grandma and Titi Gloria. We had a great visit. The kids went to the pool while we played "UNO" and then we went to Sonny's for dinner.

Went swimming with the Jerger's and Stofer's. There is deep conversation going on here, let me tell you!

Stopped in to See Maddie, Alex and Nathan:) Wow are they getting big. Alex, as cute as she is, refused to get in the picture and instead ran around the house naked.

Popped in quickly to see Jen, Steve and Alyssa (going into 7th gr. I can't believe it). It was a nice but all too short a visit.

We spent our last day (Sunday) with Noni (my Mom) and my Brother and Step-Dad. We went to the Macaroni Grill for dinner. This is Pop-Pop with Anthony outside of the restaurant showing off their "Super Powers". You probably didn't know this, but Anthony can open doors with his "Super Powers". He simply holds his hand up in front of the door and makes a sound something like "ggshhhct" and amazingly enough (with a bit of help from Mommy)....the doors open. Who would of thought that we could give birth to a child with Super Human abilities?

Me and my Brofus! He's getting taller it seems, or I'm getting shorter. I miss him:)



Last but not least, Mi Madre:) It was great to see my Mom, I hate being so far away. All in all we had a great visit. I wish we had more time, but whoever we missed this time we'll catch next time.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Good times! Just sayin' it like it is...of course...it is what is...if you know what I mean.

Kasjaniuk said...

Looks like a slam packed weekend of fun, fun, fun. Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even seen Hannah yet! Not fair - glad you got to see her and not me (JK)! luv, me :)

Anonymous said...

That post didn't come out right - I meant to say "glad you got to see her" since you didn't have time to see me! (still JK) luv u, me :)

Grandma Andie said...

Hi Meagan,
So glad you had some time to spend with your folks. Sometimes, just touching the "green, green grass of home" is just enough!!
Great pictures, by the way!!