Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Me!

OK, so I have been "tagged" by my friend Karen. Now I have to give 7 little-known random facts about me.

1.) I'm a "People Pleaser" and have come to realize that I need to be a God Pleaser instead! I can no longer be "down with OPP"! Can I get an AMEN?

2.) I was in the National Art Honor Society in High School and come from a family of Artist's. I had a scholarship available to me when I graduated HS to Ringling Art School in Sarasota but was too lazy and too "in love" with Chris to take it, so I never did. I regret that! Not Chris, but missing out on the Art School!

3.) I LOVE music and couldn't live without it. I truly believe every moment has it's music. I love classical, rock, R&B, Spanish guitar, classics, you name it, I like it. Except for Country...I'm just not there yet. Living in NC should change that one day right?

4.) Chris is my "Soul-Mate". I met him when I was 16 and started dating him when I was a Junior in High School. We have been together for almost 18 years. He is my best friend and my life wouldn't be the same without him. He knows everything there is to know about me and he still loves me for who I am. That is awesome! I've never known love like the love he has shown and given to me:) We have created (with God's help) 3 of the most wonderful human beings, I love them down to the core. Family Rocks!

5.) I am a loner! I need alone time or I don't function properly. Sometimes I just like to read or listen to music, light some candles and be left the heck alone.

6.) I am a MAJOR procrastinator! Like, really bad. I think it's because I don't like being busy? When there is something I have to do I freak out and make it way bigger than it has to be. I'm really organized though, so I'll make a list of all that I have to do, it's just that I won't do it until some great force from the Universe pulls me toward it.

7.) Duran Duran was my first concert. I was (so I thought) head over heals in love with Simon Lebon, Nick Rhodes and John Taylor (didn't care for the other two Andy and Roger). I was in their fan club and still have a limited edition wall plaque and pins that I used to pin to my Duran Duran hat when I went to the Mall. They were plastered on every inch of wall that was visible in my room.

Dinah, you're it!!!:)