Friday, May 9, 2008

Virtual Insanity!!!

OK, so blogging??? Not such a bad thought seeing as I'm so far away from friends and family right? But...do I have the time? Well, I guess only time will tell. The internet is truely a "virtual insanity"! We can use web-cams to talk to and see each other, we can IM each other, email, MySpace and the list goes on and on. So why not take advantage, and blog?

So I'll give a "shout out" to a good friend who started me on my trek "Hey Lori". Our everyday life can become a bit mundane but every once and a while we have some fun. Plus the kids grow like weeds, so this will help those of you interested in knowing what we Forzaglia's do in this little Hick town we like to call home....

1 comment:

Lori said...

Welcome to the blog...it's good to have you...you're in my favorites and I am adding your link to my page...don't let me down!