Well since our vacation life has gone back into effect. So back to school, homework, chores... yuck!!! Chris, Anthony and I have all been sick. The nights never seem to end and I'm serious when I say "TGIF" today. We do have some things going on this weekend that I'm looking forward to but other then that, life on the Forzaglia front has been pretty mundane.
Taylor got her interim grades and she got straight A's (and one A+) so she is doing great in Middle school even though she complains every step of the way (wonder where that comes from?) Kelly started Gifted and is doing great in school also. 4th grade for Kelly has brought hours on end of homework, late into the night but it's all good we eventually git'r done! Anthony has a rash all over him, viral the Dr. says so we wait it out. I'm knee deep in a PTA project for the Middle school that I have reluctantly agreed to do. Chris is working as usual.
I miss everyone so much. I miss the familiarity that I shared with everyone and just being able to plop down and talk in comfort. Oh well, in time I'm sure that will come here too. Love and hugs to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We are together in our hearts...I can't wait to see you in a few eeks!
weeks.
luv u - mean it - miss u 2!!!!! especially right now - i have been such a "downer" this past week!
luv, me :)
Post a Comment