Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Now that's a Sweet 16 PARTY!!!

This past weekend (Saturday) we drove down to Charlotte, NC and attended a 16th birthday party for Chris's cousin Meagan (second cousin actually.) This was quite the party! We received an invitation about 2 months ago and I thought it was a wedding invitation. We had to RSVP and it was "formal attire"! We had a great time. We were able to see a lot of family from FL that came up and also see some that came from neighboring states that we haven't seen in a while.

Anthony was quite the "cutie" at the party. Not only does he have some smooth dance moves but he is a huge flirt! Chris's cousin, Michael-John is married to a very attractive woman named Heather and let me tell you Anthony was "in love". At one point he was sitting across the table from Heather and another of Chris's cousins wives Adrienne and he looked at them, put his hand on his chin and said "so how old are you girls?". Well of course that sent riots of laughter everywhere and from that point on Heather had a new man:) When we were leaving Anthony didn't want to let Heather go. When we got outside he was frowning and I asked what was wrong? He said "Mommy I like that girl in the pretty yellow dress, I don't want to leave her". Boy are we in trouble!!! I am including some photos so you can see his true love. In the car on the way home he viewed the pictures on our digital camera of her and smiled until he fell asleep. Good times!!!


My debonair little gentleman!



Each Uncle (this is Freddie) presented Meagan with a gift, it was very touching.



This is the Padro Family-Meagan's Grandparents are in front. Carmen in the navy blue is Chris's Mom's sister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Anthony will make the perfect "gentleman" for our little Gracie! :)

Thao said...

Your little man is so cute. I don't know what kind of party this was, but talk about over the top.

Kasjaniuk said...

Holy cow ... what a party! And Anthony is already perfecting his pick up lines ... better watch out :)