She isn't officially 16 until Oct. 1st but we celebrated her birthday on Sat. night at her friend Alyssa's house. We had a good time. Loud music, silly teenagers, and again our son... "the life of the party." At one point Anthony was in a circle of about 10-12 teenage girls who were yelling "go Tony, go Tony, go Tony" while he danced with a piece of pizza in his hand and huge grin on his face! Well, we had a really nice time and it was good to see Elizabeth with her friends having some fun. She is so beautiful, and I'm so proud of her and the choices she has made with her life. She is my only niece, I'm allowed to say whatever I want and to spoil her if I so choose:) I will be heading to FL this week to go scrapbooking so I'll post when I get back. I am ready for a much needed vacation.
Top photo is Elizabeth with Alyssa and bottom is some of the girls from the party!



No comments:
Post a Comment