Saturday, November 22, 2008

4! Is that Possible???

"Hey, how you doin' "


Hard to believe that Anthony (who is presently going by David or Derrick) is 4 years old. He is such an animated little person and he brings so much sunshine to our lives. He is quite loud and demands your attention 24/7 but oh how dull things would be without him:)

We Celebrated this year at the house with a few friends and family. Anthony loved opening his gifts and being the center of attention. I just wish I could bottle what he has. If I could, every morning I would take a "swig" just to get up and going.

His first Big Boy Bike

Smug!!!

Ella and Anthony:)

2 comments:

Kasjaniuk said...

I haven't seen him before but judging from the pictures, I'd have to say he looks like he's growing FAST!!! Enjoy this time ... it's passing before your eyes!

Heather said...

TOO, TOO CUTE! David I understand. Derrick?