Nothing new happening on the Forzaglia front! The girls are tracked-out right now so I've been sleeping in and doing stuff around the house. So exciting isn't it? It's been chilly up here but a good chilly. I would take the cold over the heat any day:) The news says we may get some more snow tomorrow but just flurries.
My Dad is doing good for those of you who are praying for him. He has lost some weight and some hair but overall he is hanging in there. Prayers are still welcome.
I got nothin' else. I miss everyone and think about you all often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
gLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR DAD IS STILL DOING OK...IT'S GOOD TO HAVE SOME TIME WHERE THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.
Your dad and you stay in our prayers...so glad you get to spend this time with him...My daddy does NOT like this cold weather, as much as we do! He doesn't even smoke his cigars in the winter, because he can not stand the cold!
Stay warm...
My momma always said "No News Is Good News". I'm glad you posted I thought we lost you in cyberspace :)
Post a Comment