Wednesday, February 18, 2009
36, Thirty-Six... What? 36? Seriously, 36?
Those are the statements and questions that are grazing through my head today. I woke up thankful though. I had a beautiful card and bag of peppermint patties (my favorite) on the pillow next to me when I got up, from my husband. Yesterday I received 6 cards in the mail and it made my day. Emails today from friends and family saying Happy Birthday and it all makes me so thankful and grateful to all of you wonderful people in my life. I feel very loved and more blessed than I deserve. So today, just an ordinary day, I'm celebrating life and how great it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Meagen! Happy Birthday!
Love ya
You know I can't forget your birthday...(flashback Feb 18, 2001--NEPB youth room) you--"Erik said Bill Earnhardt was just killed at Daytona." me--"What?! You mean Bill Elliott or Dale Earhnardt?" you--"I don't know!" Then we ran outside to find Erik! lol I didn't want to miss the end of the race but I see now that it was a good thing I was at church and not at home. :0) That was the beginning of long period of mourning for me so I'm very grateful that on that sad day I get to be happy thinking about my beautiful friend celebrating another blessed year! =] It's getting better, the past couple years I've thought "It's Meagen's brithday! And the anniversary of Dale's death." See better because for the first few years it was "Oh it's the anniversary of Dale's death. And Meagen's birthday!" You are one of the very few who understands my twisted mind so I know you'll smile when you read this!
um, I don't know how I missed this...but, alas, I did...I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have been walking around in a FOG! I'm sorry, youknow I will make it up to you!
Happy (very late) Birthday!
Post a Comment