Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Circus!
This past Sunday we went with the Neikens and some friends to the Circus. We had great seats and enjoyed the show. Everyone always has their favorite part, Taylor and I liked the motorcycles in the "metal globe of doom" and Kelly liked the Tigers. About 3/4's of the way through the show I asked Anthony if he liked it and then proceeded to ask him what his favorite part was? He took a few seconds to ponder and then said "Umm, I think I like the girls!" Need I say more? He particularly liked the girls in hot-rod outfits that had handle bars coming out of their waists dancing to the tune of "shut-up and drive". Heavy sigh!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
And all the men say....yes, that's my boy!! By the way, the hat is simply stunning!!
Post a Comment