Saturday, February 14, 2009

Change is good

Spring is coming and so we decided to lighten up the load a little bit and change our style. Taylor probably cut off close to 8 or 9 inches and Kelly cut about 5 or 6 inches. I just got some bangs but still it's different and sometimes different is good. It's amazing how much older they look with their hair short! I was informed by Taylor that bangs make me look younger and hip. SWEET!!!!




5 comments:

Grandma Andie said...

Wow! The cuts are really great.. and the bangs look super! You girls ALL look so hip!!

Anonymous said...

i'm commenting - hello!!! the girls look great - growing up way too fast. And, yes the bangs look awesome on you - you look young anyway, but they do make you look young-er

Thao said...

I love the before and after pictures...you are always so creative. Looking smokin' everyone!

amelecci said...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Meagen, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!" I hope you get many special things on your special day! We miss you all and love you lots! Enjoy your day. Hugs and kissses to everyone!
Love, Anne, Lou, Morgan & Sawyer
PS - I LOVE the new haircuts girls! They look fab-u-lous!!!

Kasjaniuk said...

You ladies look GORGEOUS!!