Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Happenings.....

This is the sneaky little Raccoon that likes to eat the birdseed that I spend our money on. Doesn't he know it's for the birds? My attempts to shoot him with the bee-bee gun (sp?) have failed. He will eat right in front of us like it's no body's business. Little Stinker!!!



These are some shots from Christian's Graduation in June. We spent the day at The Neikens house with their family. We ate and talked and enjoyed our time together. Not that I need to say it again but we are very proud of the handsome little devil. We're going to miss him when he goes off to college this fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude - u r officially a "redneck" if u r trying to shoot a coon w/a b-b gun! lookin' good!

Grandma Andie said...

Ageeing with Dinah...those cute little critters start to become a real nuisance, when you're trying to live with 'em! I don't know why they don't understand that if they stay out of my space, I will leave them alone!!