Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!


We celebrated our "guys" with a relaxing day at home. We dined on good steak and potatoes, (which is all the men needed) and had some other sides to fill our bellies. Carrot cake for dessert (Erik's favorite) and a little Nascar. I have to say that one day dedicated to Father's isn't enough as far as I'm concerned. Chris is an amazing Father (and husband) and I can say the same about Erik. I am also blessed to have my Dad here too so that we can celebrate together. I thank God regularly for Chris and the Father he has become. This is our first Father's Day without Frank, Chris's Dad. I choose to remember him too, because he helped mold Chris into who he is. I Thank God for all of them, the wonderful men in my life:)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy day, Chris...nice pics...L

Grandma Andie said...

This was Dean's first Father's Day without his dad. He understands what Chris is feeling and what he is not feeling.... Happy Father's Day, Chris... There is no greater way to honor your father, than to be the wonderful father you are!! Great pictures, Miss Meagan!!