Tuesday, July 8, 2008

36 years young - Gotcha!

Well it's official! I am now going to stop using the word "old" when referring to our ages. From this point on I'm going to use the word "young". Just thought I would share that little tid-bit of info for those of you who care. We celebrated Chris's birthday this year for the first time without his Dad. Bittersweet, we know he's in Heaven but that doesn't take away the pang of having him physically present to blow out the candles with Chris. It was nice having both his Mom and sister Gloria here along with the Neikens and my Dad to share the day together. It felt like a lot like Thanksgiving. Erik's sister Kim and brother-in-law Brian came in to town too for a quick visit. So we again, had a full house. Praise God:)

The song is a joke for Chris. If you haven't been "Rick-Rolled" online or by phone, then consider yourself "Rick-Rolled" via my blog. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then your are better off for it:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Chris! Miss you guys!

Lori said...

Happy birthday....OLD man!