Nothing new and exciting to blog. So, I'll just write a little about what I'm feeling at the moment. I've been a little restless lately, feeling like I need to be doing something. Thinking about getting a part-time job or volunteering somewhere. I've been home for almost 11 years, and I'm very thankful that I have this opportunity but sometimes I just get a little "itch" to do more. But, then there is the fact that I'm lazy... yeah! So what I've been reminded of lately in Church and through reading my Bible is that there is more to what we see. We have to fix our eyes ahead and remember what lies in Heaven for us. We've come too far to lose our way. So, we are getting ready to start working in Church again (which has been a long time coming) and in the meantime I'm going to do my best to stay focused on the One who deserves it all, God.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3: 5-6
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Godd for you sista...we are here for His kingdom and in His service!
Good, that is.
You are NOT lazy....just needed some valuable "rest" time! As David did for his men at the Besor Ravine (1Samuel 30:1-31), Jesus does for us...allows us that time to rejuvenate, take care of other things,rest and be ready to take up the "sword" once more...You go, girl!
AMEN! BTW, happy birthday Chris, u old fart - well, almost anyway!
Post a Comment