Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jonas Brothers-Burnin' Up 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pause the music at the bottom of the page before you play the video:)




Wow! This is the first concert I've been to in a long time. Can I tell you it was Awesome! I felt a little old but I didn't let it show:) The girls (especially Elizabeth) were sooooooooooo excited. I have to admit I was a bit excited too (for the girls sake of course). The concert opened with Demi Lavoto and then Avril Lavigne came on then the Jo Bro's. It was an outdoor concert so we had impending rain to deal with and first come first serve seating. However, we lucked out we got there early and waited in line for 2hrs. When we got to the lawn area we ran our butts of for a front seat... and we got it. Not in front of the stage sadly (who has $500 a ticket-apparently some parents did) but as close as we could get. We were able to get cheap tickets (from my Dad) and we worked it to the best of our abilities. We had such a good time. They girls didn't want to leave. Can you remember your first concert and the realization that you are in the same location as that person you have a major crush on? Priceless:) The Jonas Brother's did a great job, they sounded perfect and did tons of things to keep all entertained...and they are cute to boot!!!


Before we left for the big show:)

Waiting in line for the gates to open:)

We couldn't bring in our posters so we took a pic.:)

Those are my feet, you can see how close we were:)

Elizabeth is in the bottom left and you can see the crowd:)

The girls "screaming their heads off":)

Huhhhh! The end of the night, shirts and all:)

4 comments:

Kasjaniuk said...

NKOTB for me :) Hey, who is that tall, hot chick-a-dee in the middle? You look SO young and cool ... you fit right in! :)

Grandma Andie said...

You all looked great!! All you girls appeared to be having a great time...Do I even remember my first concert?...ah yes, I will have to blog, it!

Lori said...

Looks like a good time...but what happened to all of Kelly's hair? It looks cute:0)

Anonymous said...

u guys rock - mea mea - u look just like a teenager!!! wish I still did :(

i'm gettin' fat!