Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That's Just the Way She Rolls!

Ahh, Kelly... so sweet and so cute! Most people don't know that there is a completely silly and crazy side to this seemingly shy, quiet child. Take a look for yourselves below. Gotta love her:)


What else can I say? Kelly never ceases to amaze me. She has her father's sense of humor (Lord help us) and my mannerism's. She is always making us laugh, sometimes herself more than others but you know how that goes? We all think we're funny sometimes and we're just not:) I love my blue eyed girl more than she knows.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Silly girl! She is starting to look more like Taylor than ever before. Especially in that picture on top. I can actually see Chris in that bottom picture. She is beautiful, of course all of your kiddos are beautiful!

Kasjaniuk said...

She's a cutie!

Lori said...

I love those pics of Kelly! Reminds me of another silly girl I know...

Anonymous said...

I AM ALWAYS FUNNY!!!!!







...right?