This photo was taken at a local lake we go swim at. It's a beach, just NC style. Daniel was at Band Camp. I know, I know...
We started the fire pit in the back yard and had smore's one night. They were really good too:)
Had to put this one in of Anthony and Anthony "bonding". They were watching Star Wars on some gadget that "big" Anthony had.
Daniel came home (from Band Camp... stop it seriously) and we ate at Red Robbin for dinner on their last night:(
The men... What else can I say? Decided to take a few shots of everyone before they left.
The women. Havin' a good time:) Thanks Anthony and Aimee for coming up and spending time with us, we had a great time. Looking forward to more. Your house awaits:)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Thank God for friends:)
This past week, we were blessed with more friends coming to visit from FL. Anthony, Aimee, Nathan and Brianna came for 4 days to just chill out and relax. Anthony is still recovering from a recent incident and just wanted to lay low. Well, let me tell ya, this here little town is the place to do it:) I was explaining to Aimee over coffee one day (which can I tell you, it was so nice to go and have some Starbuck's with someone other than my 3yr old "angel" Anthony) that having people come here is much nicer for us. When we go to FL we get to have brief visits with everyone and then the next thing you know we are home. When people come here we have them all to ourselves and it's almost like a vacation for us too. We have a chance to talk, laugh, eat and get to know each other even better. Whereas when we travel now... it's pandemonium! Below are a few shots of our time together. I was so sad when they left, I miss them already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I had to be the first..."this one time...at band camp..."
It looks like a good time was had by all. What do you mean?? Doesn't eberyone have to go to Band Camp??
and this one time at band camp - i took my flute and...
Post a Comment