The fact that my 2nd eldest nephew is 18 is a bit sobering for me. I remember when he was born and then that takes me back to being.... 18 years old myself. Because that is about the age I was when he was born. Yuck! What I wouldn't do to look 18 again but know what I know now!
For Christian's birthday we all went out to a restaurant called On the Border (it's Mexican) his favorite. Let me tell you, that kid... or young man I should say can pack some food away, Wow!!! My Dad came with us too and after we ate, Erik and Ada embarassed Christian by having the wait staff sing Happy Birthday to him. At this place they would normally make the the birthday guest stand up on a chair, wave a rag around and get seranaded. This Christian refused to do. But, he did stand and wave a rag around and shake his head at his parents with the (I'm going to kill you look in his eyes) and a big smile on his handsome face. This video below is very dark and very short but you'll get the idea:)
Pause the music at the bottom to hear the video!



1 comment:
I have definitely met the weekly challenge this week!
Post a Comment