Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Self Control and Budgets are for the BIRDS!!!

Hello, My name is Meagen and I'm addicted to Starbuck's Decaf Peppermint Mocha coffee! First of all, why does Starbuck's have to charge so much money for their coffee? Second of all, I had to make myself stay home today so that I couldn't conveniently go thru the drive-thru at Starbuck's. I mean is it too much to ask to have a cup of delicious coffee everyday? Apparently for me it is. I've tried to make it myself, blah. I've tried "other" coffee, blah. All I want is a stinkin' cup of coffee but NOOOOO... we are suppose to have a budget (which is a bunch of bologna) because I'm lousy at sticking to budgets. I did it though, for today. Tomorrow I'm going to Starbuck's and that is that!

3 comments:

Lori said...

hmmm...something to ponder...coffee, budgets and birds.

Anonymous said...

with you totally! i splurged and used "grocery budget $$" for me and the girls to have SB today -
1st time in MONTHS! yeah, budgets suck!

Kasjaniuk said...

Yeah I had to cut back and am now enjoying McDonald's flavored iced coffee. Not too bad, but not SB.